Sunday 14 November 2010

The show

Well, I woke up at 6.00am and was well and truly ready to go, even though I was awaiting a late delivery of cushions at 7.30am.. I was done with stuffing by 7.45 am.


The organisation was brilliant, I was not in the main hall but in an ante room which you had to  through in order to get there.  Real lucky stroke, I was given an extra table and here is how it looked.


Booties and bags flew off but cushions were disappointing ... :(  Maybe they will go better in t'internet, not worried about the quality but would have made it a 10/10 event if I had sold just one cushion.



2 comments:

Carrie said...

What a beautifully laid out table....very eye catching and I am always a sucker for hand sewn things. My mother is a sewer and makes cushions and I know how much hard work goes into them. Thank you so much for letting me follow you and also for popping by and followung me xxx

Unknown said...

Wow, your stall looks beautiful. Definitely very eye-catching. Where was the show?